- Are you forming an LLC or a C-Corporation?
- Do you understand the differences and benefits of each?
- Will you form the entity in Delaware?
- Do you have a co-founder and how will you allocate equity in your company?
- Will founder equity vest?
- Did you form as a LLC but now are seeking outside capital so you need to convert to a C-Corporation?
These and many more questions are essential to consider before launching your startup. As company formation lawyers, we can help you navigate these and other critical business decisions and take the journey with you, from the launch phase to raising capital to the growth phase and beyond. Startup companies who have legal consulting services from inception have a distinct advantage over businesses who only want to handle due diligence and ensure they are legally sound and protected once they are up and running; which can be quite costly down the road. With NEXT, you will not only have an experienced legal team to protect your interests but a dedicated partner committed to your success. We understand well the needs of new and emerging companies and can help them avoid the pitfalls that hinder and, unfortunately, often prematurely end new business ventures before they even have a chance to flourish.
NEXT’s fixed fee legal formation packages cover the most popular entity structures. We typically select Delaware as the jurisdiction of choice for our clients, but if needed, as company formation lawyers, we can also customize to your specific legal and business needs. Our formation packages is optimal for:
- LLC: Single Member & Multi Member
- C-Corp: Single Shareholder
- C-Corp: Multiple Shareholders
- Converting from an LLC to a C-Corp
- Cap Table Creation and Management in CARTA
- Stockholders’ Agreement for Multiple Shareholders