When startups have established product-market fit, traction with an expanding customer base, are filling gaps in the management team, and demonstrating growth in revenue, the next step along the growth trajectory is raising a Series A financing. This is a critical financing milestone, and sets many precedents with respect to investor rights and preferences and protective provisions granted to investors in the Series A financing. Series A lawyers are familiar with all aspects of a Series A raise and the multiple complexities that may be involved.
NEXT attorneys understand the critical provisions and due diligence process that come with a Series A round, and have completed a multitude of transactions. We serve as your legal partner to guide you through multiple preferred stock rounds of financing (Series B, C etc.).
Series A and Beyond Preferred Round Reasonable Fee Packages
We offer a range of reasonable fee structures that include:
- Strategic guidance on the financing process
- A review of prior corporate documents for existing investor rights
- Preparation and negotiation of the Term Sheet
- Data room preparation and maintenance
- Preparation and negotiation primary documents including Amended and Restated Certificate of Incorporation, Stock Purchase Agreement, Amended and Restated Investors Rights Agreement, Amended and Restated Right of First Refusal and Co-Sale Agreement, Amended and Restated Voting Agreement
- Prepare Corporate Resolutions, Officer’s Certificates and Secretary’s Certificate
- Guidance and preparation in conjunction with client of the Disclosure Schedules
- Preparation of Accredited Investor Questionnaire
- Federal Level – SEC – Securities Filings
- State Level Securities Filings