- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. Personal Information includes your email and other contact information, which you submit to us through the registration process at the Site.
- Information collected via Technology
We track information provided to us by your browser or by our software applications when you visit the Site, such as the website you came from (known as the “referring URL”), the type of browser you use, the device from which you connected to the Site, the time and date of access, and other information that does not personally identify you. We track this information using cookies, or small text files which include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to a user’s browser from our servers and are stored on the user’s computer hard drive. Sending a cookie to a user’s browser enables us to collect Non-Personal information about that user and keep a record of the user’s preferences when utilizing our services, both on an individual and aggregate basis. NEXT Law may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser.
- Information you provide us by registering for access to content
- HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, rent or otherwise share for marketing purposes your Personal Information with third parties. In general, the Personal Information you provide to us is used to help us communicate better with you. For example, we use Personal Information to provide you with valuable information, contact users in response to questions, solicit feedback from users, provide technical support, and inform users about promotional offers.
In general, we use Non-Personal Information to help us improve and customize the user experience. We also aggregate Non-Personal Information in order to track trends and analyze use patterns on the Site.
If our information practices change at any time in the future, we will post the policy changes to the Site so that you may opt out of the new information practices. We suggest that you check the Site periodically if you are concerned about how your information is used.
III. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By accessing our Site, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
- YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Our services are restricted to users who are 18 years of age or older. We do not permit users under the age of 18 on our platform and we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. Nonetheless, if you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 18 and you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, you should contact us at email@example.com. Parents and guardians always have the right to inspect any information that we may have inadvertently collected from their children, and have the right to have us edit or delete it. If a child under the age of 18 submits personal information to the service and we learn of it, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as practical.