Workshops, Webinars & Education Sessions by Shulman Rogers & NEXT Attorneys
Topical Presentations Meeting Your Organization’s Needs
Shulman Rogers and NEXT are honored to share the depth and breadth of our knowledge with you through a variety of educational sessions, including webinars, lunch and learns, and interactive roundtables. We are happy to tailor our topics – some of which are listed below – to your particular business needs, and look forward to hearing from you to discuss how we can support your company’s growth and success!
Some Webinar/Workshop Topics:
- Covid19 Contract, Employment, Tax, and Crisis Mitigation Issues
- Employment and HR
- Real Estate
- Startup Law 101
- Entity Formation and Choice of Corporate Structure
- Capital Strategy: Legal Aspects of Fundraising
- Due Diligence around Fundraising – Seed, Series A, Series B
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Fund Formation & Investor Diligence
- Family Law
Examples of Recent Webinars:
- What is your 2021 Real Estate Strategy?
- What is your 2021 Employment Law Strategy?
- PPP Updates
- Breach of Contract and Damages During the Indefinite Pandemic
- Crowdsourcing Answers to Problematic HR Situations
- Capital Strategies: Legal Aspects to Fundraising
- Tax Credits & Savings Opportunities Triggered by COVID-19
- COVID-19 and Employment Law Issues including FFCRA, Layoffs vs. Furloughs, etc.
- Investment Opportunities in Legal Cannabis: Early Stage Venture, Later Stage Private Equity, ETFs & SPACs