While most sessions are virtual, Tuesday 19th is in person with VIP experiences designed for both early stage and growth stage founders hosted at Eaton Workshop. The VIP experience will include lunch, great networking opportunities, keynote speakers and a happy hour!
There is also an in person Happy Hour for everyone on Wednesday Oct 20th from 5:30pm-8:30pm outdoors at Metrobar in DC. When you sign up for your virtual pass and want to attend the Happy Hour please add the Happy Hour to your registration ticket.
**Proof of vaccination or a negative Covid test within 24 hours is required for all in person events.
Join the NEXT Team for these and other great events during the week – hope to see you there!
- Monday Oct 18th 11:30am NEXT Founder and Co-Chair Anthony Millin will host a Legal “Ask Me Anything” Session
- Monday Oct 18th 2pm Lisa Friedlander, Head of Business Development/Marketing for NEXT, will participate on a female-focused Angel Investing Panel discussion
- Tuesday Oct 19th 2pm Anthony will present in person a Legal Aspects of Fundraising Workshop
- Tuesday Oct 19th 4pm Lisa will help judge the Pitch Competition
- Wednesday Oct 20th 2pm Anthony will present a Series A Due Diligence Workshop
- Wednesday Oct 20th 5:30pm Happy Hour in person reception at Metrobar (separate sign up required see above)
- Thursday Oct 21st 2pm NEXT Co-Chair Larry Bard will moderate a panel discussion with NEXT client Neighborhood Sun and others on Crowdfunding